ETP-EXPRESS is available as standard for shafts 15-100 mm, also imperial. Runout ≤ 0,02 mm. Number of mountings 500 - 2 000 (size dependent). The extremely thin built-in dimensions allows for a compact design with low weight and inertia.
ETP-EXPRESS is a hydraulic connection which consists of a double-walled hardened steel sleeve filled with a pressure medium and a flange. The flange part contains screw and piston with seals to maintain pressure.
When the pressure screw is tightened, the double-walled sleeve expands uniformly against shaft and hub and creates a rigid joint. Dismantling is done by loosening the screw.
ETP-EXPRESS returns to its original dimensions and can easily be dismantled.
BETP-EXPRESS Benefits and features
• Extremely fast mounting/dismantling with only ONE screw.
• Extremely small built-in dimensions.
• Radial tightening of the screw saves space along the shaft.
• Accurate positioning, no axial movement when mounting.
• Good concentricity, also after several mountings.
（Click on WeChat）