Working principle of hydraulic taper grip coupling
A certain amount of hydraulic medium is injected into a closed double-layer shaft sleeve. When the hydraulic medium in the shaft sleeve is subjected to the pressure from the screw or external working pump, it will expand evenly inside and outside, so as to produce uniform surface pressure on the shaft and hub at the joint. The characteristics of the serpentine springcoupling derived from this principle are: compact structure, rapid installation, easy positioning, small runout, no damage to the joint surface and easy disassembly and assembly. These features can save users more time and cost, thus creating more value for users.
Development of Hydrolic taper grip coupling
Five troubles brought by traditional key connection
1. traditional coupling key, key and keyway subjected to concentrated stress.
2. for the larger torque transmission equipment, the keyway on the shaft will seriously weaken the strength, stiffness and bearing capacity of the shaft.
3. Blindly increasing the shaft radius to obtain more torque will increase the size of the whole equipment, make the equipment become large and bulky, and increase the production cost
4. Transition fit or interference fit is adopted for large coupling and shaft fitting, so it is difficult to install and disassemble.
5. It is difficult to repair and dismantle the coupling. Forced disassembly often damages the coupling and shaft, and the inner wall and shaft of the coupling sleeve will be damaged in a light case, which often takes a long time, seriously affecting the normal operation of the equipment and bringing great economic losses.
The application of hydraulic coupling solves the above problems. Hydraulic coupling was initially used in ships and ships, and now it is more and more widely used in other industries, and has achieved good results. The successful development of hydraulic coupling is a great change to the traditional coupling technology.
Six advantages of hydraulic taper grip coupling
（Click on WeChat）