ETP-CLASSIC is available as standard for shafts 15-100 mm, also imperial and a short version, (type S). Also available in stainless steel ( type R). Runout: 0,03 – 0,06 mm. Number of mountings: 100 (type R: 50). The small number of clamping screws with low tightening torque, makes the mounting/ dismantling procedure fast and easy.
ETP-CLASSIC is a hydraulic connection which consists of a double-walled hardened steel sleeve, filled with a specially developed pressure medium, sealing ring, piston, pressure flange and cap head clamping screws. ETP-CLASSIC type R is made of stainless steel and has
hex head stainless steel clamping screws. This in order to facilitate easy cleaning, essential within food processing.
When tightening the screws, the sleeve expands uniformly against hub and shaft and creates a rigid joint. When loosening the screws, the sleeve returns to its original measurements and can easily be dismantled. ETP-CLASSIC type R has a few more clamping screws, as the tightening torque is lower for stainless steel screws.
Benefits and features
• Small built-in dimensions.
• Mounting and dismantling is fast.
• Fine adjustment of the hub can be made during mounting.
• Low tightening torque and a small number of screws makes the mounting easy.
• Good concentricity, also after several mountings.
• Hex head screws available as accessories
（Click on WeChat）